If you need to send money online to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you can now do this safely, quickly, and easily. The international payments service powered by the LeaderFX offers bank-beating exchange rates and a first-class service to match. You can now transfer money to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in just a few easy steps!
Send money to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in just a few simple steps and start saving with the LeaderFX.
1. SIGN-UP for a free personal account.
• Visit www.leadercurrency.com; Click on the "Open Account" button and enter your name and contact details
• The system will verify your details and send you a confirmation email
• Confirm your identity (required because the LeaderFX is regulated by the FSA and authorised by HMRC) by providing the required documentation
2. Log-in to get live rates, confirm your bank details and make a transaction.
• Receive a free quotation online
• Book your deal
• The rate of exchange and commissions will be confirmed online or by one of our dealers on the telephone
3. Transfer your funds and let us at the LeaderFX take care of the rest!
• An email will be sent to you confirming the transaction and providing the bank details of our segregated client account
• Transfer your money online and once we receive it, we will release your bought funds into your named beneficiary account!
SENDING MONEY TO DUBAI OR THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE)
Currencies accepted: UAE Dirham (AED, rate pegged to the US Dollar)
Time required to send money to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates (UAE): Usually 1 or 2 working days when sent using the LeaderFX
Beneficiary details needed: Name of Beneficiary, Name of Dubai / UAE Bank, IBAN (International Bank Account Number), BIC (Bank Identifier Code) or SWIFT code
The IBAN is the standard system for sending payments throughout Europe and the world. A Dubai / UAE IBAN consists of 23 characters which are used to identify the country, your bank, branch, and account number. It can usually be found on a bank statement.
Dubai / UAE IBAN format: AEKK BBB CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
B – Bank Code
K – Check Digits
C – Account Number
Dubai / UAE BIC or SWIFT format: BBBBCCLL or BBBBCCLLDDD
B – Bank Code (Letters)
C – Country Code ‘AE’ (Letters)
L – Location Code (Letters and Digits)
D – Branch Code (‘XXX’ for Head Office, Letters and Digits)
For further information on how you can save money on your international payments and money transfers to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates (UAE), visit www.leadercurrency.com or call the hotline on +44 (0)115 827 7102 (UK) or +34 96 626 5024 (Spain).
Filed under: http://www.theleader.info/article/40764/