If you need to send money online to France, you can now do this safely, quickly, and easily. The international payments service powered by the LeaderFX offers bank-beating exchange rates and a first-class service to match. You can now transfer money to France in just a few easy steps!
Send money to France in just a few simple steps and start saving with the LeaderFX.
1. SIGN-UP for a free personal account.
• Visit www.leadercurrency.com; Click on the "Open Account" button and enter your name and contact details
• The system will verify your details and send you a confirmation email
• Confirm your identity (required because the LeaderFX is regulated by the FSA and authorised by HMRC) by providing the required documentation
2. Log-in to get live rates, confirm your bank details and make a transaction.
• Receive a free quotation online
• Book your deal
• The rate of exchange and commissions will be confirmed online or by one of our dealers on the telephone
3. Transfer your funds and let us at the LeaderFX take care of the rest!
• An email will be sent to you confirming the transaction and providing the bank details of our segregated client account
• Transfer your money online and once we receive it, we will release your bought funds into your named beneficiary account!
SENDING MONEY TO FRANCE
Currencies accepted: Euro
Time required to send money to France: Usually same day (SWIFT payment) or 2 days (SEPA payment) when sent using the LeaderFX
Beneficiary details needed: Name of Beneficiary, Name of French Bank, IBAN (International Bank Account Number), BIC (Bank Identifier Code) or SWIFT code
The IBAN is the standard system for sending Euro payments throughout Europe. A French IBAN consists of 27 characters which are used to identify the country, your bank, branch, and account number. It can usually be found on a bank statement.
French IBAN format: FRKK BBBB BGGG GGCC CCCC CCCC CKK
B – Bank Code
G – Branch Number
K – Check Digits (clé RIB (key))
C – Account Number
French BIC or SWIFT format: BBBBCCLL or BBBBCCLLDDD
B – Bank Code (Letters)
G – Country Code ‘FR’ (Letters)
L – Location Code (Letters and Digits)
D – Branch Code (‘XXX’ for Head Office, Letters and Digits)
For further information on how you can save money on your international payments and money transfers to France, visit www.leadercurrency.com or call the hotline on +44 (0)115 827 7102 (UK) or +34 96 626 5024 (Spain).
Filed under: http://www.theleader.info/article/40755/