If you need to send money online to Spain, you can now do this safely, quickly, and easily. The international payments service powered by the LeaderFX offers bank-beating exchange rates and a first-class service to match. You can now transfer money to Spain in just a few easy steps!
Send money to Spain in just a few simple steps and start saving with the LeaderFX.
1. SIGN-UP for a free personal account.
• Visit www.leadercurrency.com; Click on the "Open Account" button and enter your name and contact details
• The system will verify your details and send you a confirmation email
• Confirm your identity (required because the LeaderFX is regulated by the FSA and authorised by HMRC) by providing the required documentation
2. Log-in to get live rates, confirm your bank details and make a transaction.
• Receive a free quotation online
• Book your deal
• The rate of exchange and commissions will be confirmed online or by one of our dealers on the telephone
3. Transfer your funds and let us at the LeaderFX take care of the rest!
• An email will be sent to you confirming the transaction and providing the bank details of our segregated client account
• Transfer your money online and once we receive it, we will release your bought funds into your named beneficiary account!
SENDING MONEY TO SPAIN
Currencies accepted: Euro
Time required to send money to Spain: Usually same day (SWIFT payment) or 2 days (SEPA payment) when sent using the LeaderFX
Beneficiary details needed: Name of Beneficiary, Name of Spanish Bank, IBAN (International Bank Account Number), BIC (Bank Identifier Code) or SWIFT code
The IBAN is the standard system for sending Euro payments throughout Europe. A Spanish IBAN consists of 24 characters which are used to identify the country, your bank, branch, and account number. It can usually be found on a bank statement.
Spanish IBAN format: ESKK BBBB GGGG KKCC CCCC CCCC
B – Bank Code
G – Branch Number
K – Check Digits
C – Account Number
Spanish BIC or SWIFT format: BBBBCCLL or BBBBCCLLDDD
B – Bank Code (Letters)
C – Country Code ‘ES’ (Letters)
L – Location Code (Letters and Digits)
D – Branch Code (‘XXX’ for Head Office, Letters and Digits)
For further information on how you can save money on your international payments and money transfers, visit www.leadercurrency.com or call the hotline on +44 (0)115 827 7102 (UK) or +34 96 626 5024 (Spain).
Filed under: http://www.theleader.info/article/40754/