Home News Worker Dies in Electrocution Incident

Worker Dies in Electrocution Incident

1 min read

A 54 year old man died on Tuesday after being electrocuted whilst working on an installation in an industrial estate in Albatera.

The incident occurred just after noon when the man was working at the top of the tower, secured by a safety harness. As a result of being electrocuted, his body remained suspended from the tower about 5 metres above the ground.

The fire service attended to rescue the man, along with an ambulance that had to be escorted by the police on account of them having difficulty accessing the site, but medics who also attended could only confirm his death.

Load More Related Articles
Load More In News