A 68 year old man has died in Palma de Mallorca, after becoming trapped in a paper recycling waste bin.
Initial investigations suggest that the man had been throwing items into the large depository, when his head became trapped in the opening.
Unable to break free, it would appear that the manner in which his head became trapped, where he remained for more than an hour, resulted in the tragic fatality.
The incident occurred late at night and the man´s body has been recovered and sent for a post mortem examination, with initial reports suggesting choking as the cause of death.
Filed under: http://www.theleader.info/article/42586/
Car and Motor Insurance | Spanish Home Insurance | International Money Transfers | Send Money to Spain | Spain Property | Online International Payments | Property in Spain
Costa Blanca Property for Sale | Cabo Roig Property for Sale | International Payments |