The latest edition of N332 RoadWatch is out now, with all of the latest from across Spain and beyond.
You can read this issue FOR FREE by scrolling down to page. Alternatively, you can purchase and download a PDF version, which helps support the project, and means you can keep a copy with you on your computer, tablet or mobile.
To purchase the PDF, click the button below…
In this issue there are 60 pages of great articles, including:
- Former Head of Traffic set to Return to the DGT 4
- Avoiding the Safety Car Effect 6
- Add yourself to our mailing list 9
- Renting a Car – Your European Rights 10
- Truck Drivers Getting Younger 14
- Congress Agrees to Warnings of Santa Pola Black Spots 16
- Fiat 500 “Spiaggina ‘58” – An Exclusive Birthday Tribute to the Fiat 500 19
- When is it Okay to use the Horn? 28
- Focus Aims at Motorbike Frequented Roads 30
- Cyclists Advised over Responsibilities 32
- My British Registered Car has an Expired MOT. Can I get an ITV done in Spain instead? 34
- What happens if you have a crash and your ITV is not in order? 36
- Will My Petrol Tank Explode in Hot Weather? 40
- A Study Reveals that a PET Scan with Glucose Helps to Predict Tumor Behavior 46
- Driving Across Europe – Maximum Permitted Speed Limits 48
- Motorway Driving Lessons in the UK 50
- Dogs Die in Hot Cars 51
- How is your Eyesight? (FREE Eye Tests for Drivers) 52
- The MOT Changed in May 54
So make sure you don´t miss out and get fully up to date with the latest traffic and travel news, and be sure to follow n332.es and roadwatch.eu for the latest from Spain and Europe respectively.
Once again, to purchase your own PDF, click the button below, or continue past that to read it here for free.