Connect with us

News

Torrevieja Apartment Fire

Published

on

Torrevieja Apartment Fire

Fire fighters from Torrevieja attended a blaze at an apartment block on calle Ulpiano in the town on Tuesday afternoon.

Torrevieja Apartment Fire

The fire broke out in an abandoned building that has been occupied by squatters for some time. It is believed the fire was caused by a mattress being burned.

Neighbours raised the alarm and fire fighters quickly attended, extinguishing the blaze which affected several rooms in the apartment although no injuries were reported.

Freelance journalist and reporter on the Costa Blanca in Spain, writing for a range of publications, digital and in print, including N332, This is Torrevieja, SpanishVida, Mad Black Cat, Today in Spain, The Leader, Costa Blanca People, Spanish Traffic Law, and others.

Skip to content